Fire Training in Hobart TAS
Rely on Metrofire fire training to prepare your Hobart healthcare or aged care facility for full governmental compliance with fire regulations in Tasmania and nationally.
Our consultants evaluate your organisational and regulatory objectives and develop a total fire management strategy for your requirements. As part of this emergency preparedness process Metrofire can provide:
- Healthcare accreditation programs
- Emergency procedures training
- Independent training needs analysis
- Fire safety audit of your facilities and benchmark against the building code of Australia and Australian standards
- An assessment of potential security risks
- An assessment of the adequacy of existing procedures compared to benchmarks set forth in the Australian Standards
- Guidance on next steps to improve safety, compliance and operations for increased safety of staff, patients and visitors.
Metrofire provides extensive knowledge of building codes, legislation, standards, and transforms this expertise into actionable insights, and training that exceeds regulatory and compliance concerns.
Trust our online fire training services, or in-person fire warden training in Hobart, Tasmania to ensure your safety, compliance and emergency preparedness.
Contact us to find out how our consultants can develop a solution for your healthcare or aged care location from the ground-up or to assess the individual needs of your location.Contact Us
We work with clients across Australia to develop education packages that satisfy specific ACHS requirements and implement tailored programs to ensure the ongoing effective management of healthcare emergency and contingency plans.